Each year Spark! presents High 5 Awards to individuals or organizations to recognize their dedication in upholding the five ideals which we believe lead to a better community:
- Supports Spark! Community Center and its mission.
- Works tirelessly to make our community a better place for all.
- Believes in a strong community where everyone has an opportunity to participate.
- Inspires and empowers people with special needs to achieve their full potential.
- Celebrates that everyone has a “spark” worth sharing with the world
2014 Award Recipients include:
The Freemasons of the Masonic Temple, Franklin Lodge #6
AVA Gallery & Art Center
2015 High Five Award Recipients:
Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty
Lebanon Riverside Realty
Dartmouth College Tucker Foundation
2016 High Five Award Recipients:
Hypertherm HOPE Foundation
Kimball Union Academy
2018 High Five Award Recipients:
Kevin and Punam Keller
April Smith Bean
Kendal at Hanover
2019 Award Recipients:
Dan Fraser/Dan & Whits
2020 Award Recipients:
2021 Award Recipients:
Kate & Patricia Enneper
2022 Award Recipients:
Rita & Bill Tingle